Edit Search

34 Industrial Properties Available

All of Central Ohio
2240 Harper Road, Columbus, OH 432042240 Harper Road, Columbus, OH 43204
Price Reduced
$684,900

Industrial investment opportunity for sale. Three buildings totaling 13,400 SF (+/-). Office space as well as heated and cold warehouse space. Great single tenant investment. Please do not disturb Tenants/Emploees! 3 Buildings totaling 13,400 SF +/- 2.8 +/- Acres 2,884 SF +/-Office Space 2,600 SF +/- Heated Warehouse 7,916 SF +/- Cold Warehouse 4 Overhead Doors Excellent exposure along I-70 Fenced and Gated Located on the north side of Harper Road on the west side of the City of Columbus. I-70 and I-670 located directly to the north of the subject property.


721 Taylor Avenue, Columbus, OH 43219721 Taylor Avenue, Columbus, OH 43219
$7

Available: 11,676 available flex space. Reception, offices, breakroom, and a large warehouse. Space could be available in 45 days is available to show now. 721 is 7,728 SF and 723 is 3,848 SF. Can be combined or taken separately. Great flex space option, just off Leonard Ave from I-670.


2001 Courtright Road, Columbus, OH 432322001 Courtright Road, Columbus, OH 43232
$3,500,000

This amazing opportunity includes a 221,037 sq ft warehouse/manufacturing facility that includes 18,000 sq ft of office space and also features 24 loading docks, 9 drive in doors, 38 man doors and 8 cranes, 3 pits, a conveyor system and much more. In addition there is also a 10,000 sq ft outparcel building, 3600 sq ft locker room building and 4200 sq ft single family home. Watch the drone video at https://youtube/wDESDrBGx7Q


17226 Industrial Highway, Caldwell, OH 4372417226 Industrial Highway, Caldwell, OH 43724
$1,100,000

Home to the former Mahle Plant that opened in the 1950's, this building offers over 200,000 square feet of industrial space and 33,000 square feet of office space. There is over 200,000 square feet of paved parking. Approximately 60% of the building has 8'' thick floors and the remaining 40% has a minimum of 6'' thick floors. There are 23 cranes ranging in size from 1/2 ton to 10 ton capacity. Ceiling heights vary 16-30 feet. Electric service is provided by AEP Ohio. Gas Service provided by Columbia Gas. Telecommunications services include Analog, digital and T1. Water and Sewer service provided by the Village of Caldwell. Great location in Southeastern Ohio. Less than 1 miles to I-77, 17 miles to I-70 in Cambridge and 25 miles to Marietta for access to Ohio River.



3595 Johnny Appleseed Court, Columbus, OH 432313595 Johnny Appleseed Court, Columbus, OH 43231
$399,000

2.79 acres zoned M2 Industrial-Office-Warehouse. Special provision allows 10% of floor area to be used for retail. Outside storage OK if screened from view. 297’ of scenic Lake Appleseed frontage. The Johnny Appleseed Corp. Ctr. is environmentally planned with beautiful trees honoring the legendary environmentalist-horticulturist. The place to be for a ''green'' company. Protective covenants require natural façades to keep property values high – flexible zoning allows businesses to function. High water users can access virtually unlimited water drawn from aquifer under site! Owner can build to suit tenant also. A building pad is constructed & site is ready for structure. Underground 3 phase electric in place. Zoning text & deed restrictions (protective covenants) available on request.


372 S Princeton Avenue, Columbus, OH 43223372 S Princeton Avenue, Columbus, OH 43223
$120,000

SMALL STORAGE/WAREHOUSE BUILDING! 2,400 +/- SF storage/warehouse space with open floor plan. Located close to downtown and major arteries. Encumbered with month-to-month lease. No plumbing or electric. Water and sewer at the street.


1245 Memory Lane N, Columbus, OH 432091245 Memory Lane N, Columbus, OH 43209
$255,000

2500 sf building on 0.77 acre with 3-phase electric, 2 offices, 1.5 bathrooms, 1000 sf storage loft/mezzanine, eye wash station, oversized garage door, and double fence. Great location close to I-70. Could be ideal location for auto/truck service and repair or small contractors office.


2858 Banwick, Columbus, OH 432322858 Banwick, Columbus, OH 43232
$6

Flex property offered for sale at $6. Located within the city limits of Columbus and attending Schools.


1725 Jetway Boulevard, A, Columbus, OH 432191725 Jetway Boulevard, A, Columbus, OH 43219
$8

6,900 +/- SF flex suite available on sub-lease with approximately 7 years remaining on the term. Conveniently located off of I-670 near the Columbus International Airport. High end office finishes including kitchenette, multiple ADA bathrooms, shower, private offices, and conference room. The warehouse offers 20' clear height, 480 amps, 3 phase 4 wire power and a 14' drive in door.